A ‘Best Poster’ award will be presented under the following guidelines. All posters will be assessed by a judging panel made up of CAA members.
Terms and conditions
Posters will be judged on:
A) Quality of research;
- Demonstrate knowledge of key facts, issues and archaeological questions, concepts and theories in the area;
- Selects, uses and evaluates appropriate research methods and techniques of data collection and analysis for the study of their field
- Synthesizes and interprets evidence and applies a balanced argument and set of conclusions.
B) Quality of presentation:
- Clearly laid out
- Demonstrates effective written communication throughout the production of the poster
- Effectively illustrated to explain methods and/or results.